全脑学习网 路逍遥 2010-04-14 21:24
(1) I don’t know ___________or not.
A. whether he is at home B. if he is at home
C. that he is at home D. whether is he at home
(2) This depends on _________ the weather is fine.
A. which B. whether C. if D. that
(3) The teacher asked the new student ________ class he was in.
A. which B. where C. if D. that
(4) I don’t know ________ Mr. Green will come to see us. He’ll help us with our English.
A. why B. when C. how D. where
(5) --- Be careful! Don’t break the bottles. Do you hear ______ I said? David?
--- Yes, Mum
A. what B. that C. why D. if
(6) --- Do you know _______ Mr Black’s address is?
--- He may live at NO.18 or No. 19 of Bridge Street. I’m not sure of ______.
A. where, which B. where, what C. what, which D. what, where
(7) There is not much difference between the two. I really don’t know _____.
A. what should I choose B. which I should choose
C. which should I choose D. what I should choose
(1) Did you find out ______?